to Point of Interest Road
collection of photos of road and trail signs. Click
here for more West Virginia Signs
of sign - Capitol Complex 1900 Kanawha Boulevard East
Charleston , West Virginia
taken - September 2007
courtesy of Jimmy Wayne
Virginia's Capitol first located in Wheeling, 1863; moved to
Charleston, 1870; back to Wheeling 1875; and finally to
1885. It was located two miles west until destroyed by fire,
1921. Present building was completed in 1931.
Please help us
out by submitting
can find more information about the state of West Virginia here.